GUTHEALTH+ Iis a synbiotic blend of prebiotics and probiotics that support, promotes and enhances gut health. Premium quality and scientifically developed, this product is 100% Australian made and 95% Australian grown with sustainability, environment and your health in mind. GUTHEALTH+ 3 in 1 Multifibre is a unique synergy of the 3 fibre groups, vitamins and minerals naturally derived from green banana and sweet potato to deliver optimum health and wellness. Our special patented process captures the unique plant phyto nutrients which enable better absorption and digestion. With the addition of the proven Bacillus Coagulants’ (sporogenes coagulands) strain it allows proven ability into multiple application from smoothies, shakes, light cooking, juices and soups “enjoy hot or cold”.
· Bacillus Coagulans - PROBIOTIC And most importantly the proven and digestive functional probiotic bacillus coagulans. Bacillus coagulans is a type of good bacteria, called a probiotic. It produces lactic acid, but isn’t the same thing as Lactobacillus, another type of probiotic. B. coagulans is able to generate spores during its reproductive life cycle. This is unlike Lactobacillus and many other probiotics. GUTHEALTH+ unique strain is lactose and vegan friendly so everybody can enjoy. For this reason, this strain of bacteria is particularly robust. It’s able to withstand extreme environments, such as high levels of acid, in the stomach and temperature. This may make B. coagulans particularly effective at alleviating stomach distress and other ailments. Bacillus Coagulans are a spore forming lactic acid bacteria that are one of the only proven strains that get to the colon where it counts.
· Fermentable Fibre - Resistant Starch - PREBIOTIC Resistant Starch is not digested in the small intestine and instead proceeds to the large intestine where it assists in the production of good bacteria and improves bowel health. The beneficial good gut bacteria feed on the resistant starch fuelling a healthier environment in the gut which in turn makes the body healthier.
· Soluble Fibre - Inulin - Prebiotic Fibre Soluble fibre helps to slow the emptying process in our stomachs, which helps you feel fuller. It also helps to lower cholesterol and stabilise your blood glucose levels. Soluble fibre is found in fruits, vegetables, oats, barley and legumes.
· Insoluble Fibre - Dietary Fibre Absorbs water to help to soften the contents of our bowels and support regular bowel movements. It also helps to keep us full and keep the bowel environment healthy. Insoluble fibre is found in whole grain breads and cereals, nuts, seeds, wheat bran and the skin of fruit and vegetables.
Available in 800g.
- Adults for the first 7 days take 2 scoops (16g) daily, then come up to 3 scoops (25g) daily.
- Children 1-2 scoops, (8g-16g) daily
- Consume in liquid 250ml-300ml or room temperature or warm water.
- Alternatively add to juice, smoothies, yoghurt, cereal, porridge, hot chocolate, desserts or any hot or cold foods.
Please note if you are super sensitive and unsure I would recommend starting on the children’s dose of 1 scoop and build up to 3 scoops over a period of time.
- Green Banana Resistant Starch
- Gold Sweet Potato Powder
- Jerusalem Artichoke Powder
- Bacillus Coagulans (lactose free)